Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sean & Sarah {Oakfield Farm}


Glowing bride.

Perfect setting.

Magnificent day.

Couple that is clearly in love...

What more do you need to get beautiful images?

Sean & Sarah had a classic, elegant wedding, and Oakfield Farm's new interior suited the theme perfectly. I love it when a venue continually adapts to the current trends, keeping up with what couple's are looking for, and making sure that even though the venue has been there for more than 25 years, it is fresh, current and tastefully decorated.

And have I mentioned how much I LOVE my Fujifilm XT-1...?






































2 comments:

  1. All details you describe in your blog post is very informative for me. disposable vape boxes are very necessary for disposable vape products it makes our product attractive and effective it also boost our product sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. You have many interesting points of view that give me pause to consider. Disposable Vape Boxes

    ReplyDelete