Friday, August 30, 2013

Douw & Ursula - Wedding & Maternity


Douw & Ursula got married in October last year already, but since then I've done her maternity shoot as well, so I thought I would post it together. I asked Ursula to elaborate a bit on her wedding and maternity shoot...

"I’ve known Patrick professionally for 6 years, as he is our photographer of choice for our clients’ corporate events and he always delivers amazing photos that capture the moment. Naturally he would be my first choice of wedding photographer and we planned our wedding around his available dates. Our photos are so beautiful and the result of Patrick’s creative eye when posing us as well as his manner of hanging back and letting us be. Words can’t explain our gratitude to Patrick and Lizelle who gave us exquisite memories to show to our grandchildren. (I strongly recommend getting a storybook printed.)

The highlight of our wedding day was when we escaped from the activities before the ceremony to have our photo shoot. It was just the two of us with Pat and Lizelle who gave us plenty of space to enjoy each other’s company without any pressures or interruptions. Truly romantic and special and an ice-breaker before the seriousness of our commitment to each other before God, our friends and family."







"Patrick said to me at our wedding that he would love to do our maternity shoot - we found out three days later I was pregnant. He was informed forthwith and at 34 weeks he shot the most precious photos of me pregnant with Lily. Thank you so much Patrick for making me feel comfortable, beautiful and feminine. Douw couldn’t be there for the shoot but he adores the images of me heavy with his unborn child."



No comments:

Post a Comment