Monday, September 30, 2013

Stephen & Denielle {Oakfield Farm}

Stephen & Denielle's wedding was one of those that won't be easily forgotten. They're such a stunning couple. I asked Denielle how they met and this is such a beautiful account of how we are brought together with our other half...

" I was living in Cape Town and came up to Pretoria to visit my parents in February 2011. My second night in Pretoria, my mom took me for dinner to Ocean Basket where Stephen is the Owner. Being acquainted with my mother, Stephen walked in and immediately walked to our table and hugged her. She then introduced us to each other, but I am quite shy so I just smiled and shook his hand.

Stephen, who by the way loves a challenge,  persevered by inviting us to the opening of his new restaurant and then to his regional race day at Zwartkops Race Track. (Stephen is the Regional Superbike Champion) After a day of winning four races and showing off by doing stand up wheelies, we went to the prize giving ceremony, and after that he took me by the hand and led me onto the start/finish line on pole position of Zwartkops Raceway in pitch black darkness... and we had our first kiss... Without knowing it, I found my other half, my best friend and the love of my life that night. A year later we were engaged and a year after that we had the most beautiful wedding ever imaginable.

God lead us down a path both of us thought impossible and today we are the best of friends and have the most loving and incredible relationship we both could ever wish for."



No comments:

Post a Comment