Thursday, January 30, 2014

Zane & Chantal {Greenleaves Country Venue}



This is one from a while back at the beautiful Green Leaves...but it feels like some of these weddings I've done just last week...time flies when you enjoy your job!

Another great collaboration with the guys from Hauke. A wedding video is such a precious keepsake from your wedding, don't overlook it, and when you do book a videographer, make sure it is a professional such as these guys. I have a couple of videographers which I recommend, ones I work with well, so please ask!

View the video from Zane and Chantal's wedding here





















4 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about App developer India services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel with Blizin to Enjoy the Beauty Of Nature Of Pakistan.
    Hotels in Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked you to post this content which is expounded on boxes. In the event that you have more information about Custom Boxes Wholesale kindly offer with me looking like Article. Much obliged to You.

    ReplyDelete