Thursday, November 6, 2014

Behind the Scenes {Arno Jordaan Music Video}


Shooting behind the scenes images for my good friend and amazing cinematographer Johannes Schoutsen from Filmedia has become somewhat of a favourite of mine...I get to work with true professinals in their fields, I get to learn so much about Videography, and I get to meet the most interesting people that broadens my outlook on photography.

This past week we did an amazing shoot for Arno Jordaan's "As jy hier is" music video in Sandton - everything was just perfect.

Thank you again Johannes for having me there, it is such a privilege to see you work.

The Team:

Arno Jordaan {Artist}

Johannes Schoutsen {Director}

Willem Viljoen {Camera Operator}

Patrick Furter {Stills Photographer}

Michal Samovich {Make-up}






 






























No comments:

Post a Comment