Tuesday, March 31, 2015

John & Amy-Lee {Oakfield Farm}

What a special wedding to attend...

John and Amy-Lee's love story started when they were very young. Their parents were church friends and can recall little John and Amy-Lee playing together as toddlers every time their parents would get together for Bible Study.

They literally grew up together, but attended different high schools. They did stay friends though, and just like that, one beautiful day, they realised that this friendship has turned into something more...

They've had such an amazing journey thus far. Relocating to wherever John's work took him, first Cape Town, and now in Bermuda. But with this couple it's clear that as long as they're together, they can be or live anywhere in the world.

I think that is one of the special parts of being part of a wedding every week...I am reminded about the power of love regularly, and I get very good advice on how to keep working on my own marriage :-)

A special quote from this wedding: "Always embrace the spark"





 








 



















1 comment:

  1. Hello all!! I am planning for my wedding in the town where I live and searching for best San Francisco venues, but still I am not getting good results. Please help me out and give best wedding locations with all facilities within my budget.

    ReplyDelete