Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Charles & Thandi {Red Ivory}

It is no secret that I really enjoy working at Red Ivory. Not only is it a stunning venue to work at due to the beautiful architecture and endless photography possibilities, the staff are always friendly and accommodating, and I’ve come to know them well.

When I heard that Charles, the Restaurant Manager at Red Ivory is getting married at the venue in January this year, I immediately wanted to be the photographer that photograph his wedding. Charles and Thandi gladly accepted the proposal, and i started my year off giving back to those who I enjoy working with.

And what an event this was! Everyone assisted in making this an amazing wedding for Charles, Thandi and their close family and friends. James, owner of Red Ivory gave a moving speech at the reception and it was such a blessing to be a part of this wedding.

Hope you have a beautiful life together guys!










































No comments:

Post a Comment