Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Nash Family Shoot


I recently had the pleasure of photographing the Nash Family. Cherise and Simon got married 10 years ago at Moon & Sixpence, and with their anniversary approaching, they decided to do a shoot with their now family of four at the exact place where they promised forever to each other.

Cherise said: "10 years ago I married my best friend and love of my life, and without a doubt Patrick captured the love, laughter and happiness we shared. I absolutely LOVED every single one of our photos and to this day I look at them and smile as I remember the day. Since then Patrick has photographed my best friend's wedding and recently my brother's wedding. I feel a bit like he is apart of the family having shared in so many important moments in our lives.

As our 10th anniversary approached my hubby asked what I wanted to do to celebrate. Without hesitation my answer was “a family photo shoot with Patrick!!” Knowing my love for photos he wasn’t to surprise and agreed it would be a good idea.

We met Patrick back at Moon and Sixpence to do our shoot this time with our two kids in tow, we had so much fun with the kids reliving some of our favorite shots, it brought back so many memories and made so many new ones with our little family.

Patrick you are a master at what you do, you don’t just take photos you capture moments and memories, your talent and passion shows in every picture, thank you so much for being apart of our special moments we look forward to making many more and having you there to capture them."

Thank you Cherise & Simon...



No comments:

Post a Comment