Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Brad & Bernise {Moon & Sixpence}


Brad & Bernise got married at Moon & Sixpence in Muldersdrift, a venue that I always enjoy photographing at.

I asked Bernise to tell me how they met, as I always enjoy these stories from my couples! It is so interesting to find out how they came to be with the person they are committing to ;-)

Bernise said: "It’s actually a really funny story - Brad and I happened to both be at a club. A friend and I had a bet to see who could kiss a guy first. We thought this would be super easy, but we were very mistaken, and by 12am we've not found or kissed a suitable catch! The friend I was with knew Brad and asked him if he would be keen to kiss me... So over to me he walked and in his very smooth approach said ‘I heard you had a bet… let me be the first’ and the rest is history. I have to say I do think I left him breathless!"




"Pat, as we all call him, can only be described as AMAZING! His personality, his chilled nature and his quiet confidence really put us at ease that this man was the perfect photographer for our big day! Pat was not invasive, he made us feel very relaxed and went with the flow, which is exactly how we wanted our whole day to be. He really captured our perfect day so perfectly."
~ Brad & Bernise

No comments:

Post a Comment