Friday, June 21, 2013

Piérre & Samantha {Oakfield Farm}


Piérre and Samantha...what a great couple! I asked Samantha how they met, because like I said before, I am so intrigued by how couples find each other in this mad world...

"Our meeting was a result of a series of events that were in play since our childhoods. Basically, our childhood friends married each other. Soon came along their firstborn. Being a lifelong friend, I was asked to be the Godmother. And Piérre was asked to be the Godfather. At the Christening we were introduced briefly and then went our separate ways. Little did I know Piérre asked for my number. He contacted me 3 days later. On our first date, he took me flying. It was the first time I flew. Literally and figuratively..."




"Patrick's enthusiasm and direction is incredible. From the first picture to the last we felt that our day was special, not only to us but to him too. His attention to detail is amazing. He is friendly, professional and provides the giggles needed at times. His photographs are more than just pictures, they are a story! Amazingly beautiful and like artwork. Having Patrick as our photographer was without a doubt, one of the best decisions we made. We can't thank Patrick enough for the incredible story he put together for us with his photographs, it means the world."
~ Piérre & Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment