Friday, June 21, 2013

Werner & Ola {Red Ivory Lodge}


Werner & Ola's wedding was really something special. First of all, I love Red Ivory, so photographing weddings there is an absolute pleasure, second, the mix of Polish, English and Afrikaans at this wedding made it so interesting, and so much fun, and third...Vodka...need I say more!

Ola and Werner met at a team-building event that her sister organised for work. "It was there where I was introduced to Werner. For me it was “WOW!” at first sight. It was girls against boys: we padded up, grabbed our paintball guns and hid in the trenches and behind trees. I stuck my head out from the trench and BANG! I got shot! Werner shot me!! I retaliated and fired about 20 paint bullets. Needless to say all 20 bullets missed him. He seized the opportunity and took me out for a drink to apologise. A couple of dates later led to a kiss and 6 years later that led to a wedding! These days he jokes and says that he was just “marking his territory” by shooting me." says Ola.




"Professional. Funny. Attentive. Patrick made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Half of the time we did not even notice him taking photos of us. He captured the emotions of the day perfectly! He is exactly what we wanted and we got exactly what we wanted!"
~ Werner & Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment